Barry Seymour

Intuition

Two in one day!

I  recorded this on a Tascam PortaStudio way back in 1987, but it REALLY needed updating. It came together fast - I slapped this one together in two days! - since I already had it arranged. Lyrics by my good friend Ed Kazala.

• Like 2

I think it's a cool song - and the mix sounded quite good to me - I had a Tascam 4 track back in the 90s - brings back memories.  As always, an excellent vocal by you - nicely done. Also, that drum track sounds solid - was that a drum machine you used on this back in the 80s?

1 hour ago, Douglas Kirby said:

I think it's a cool song - and the mix sounded quite good to me - I had a Tascam 4 track back in the 90s - brings back memories.  As always, an excellent vocal by you - nicely done. Also, that drum track sounds solid - was that a drum machine you used on this back in the 80s?

No, this was my usual - MT Power Drum Kit 2. However back in the 80s it was a TR-505 drum machine I'd program by hand.

• Like 1

Great song Barry. Some great vocal harmonies in the chorus and a smoking guitar solo!

• Like 1

I had a portastudio way back when really helped me with my songwriting shame i didnt have one earlyer when i didnt have anyone to play off great song bye the bye cheers

Edited by Paul Bush

👍's Barry! Solid work.

On 12/3/2021 at 6:52 AM, Barry Seymour said:

MT Power Drum Kit 2

This is real "Jewel", the poor man's EZDrummer, and you can't beat the price...

t