enjoyed the piece....nice variations, percussion, guitar solo, mix, playing, production, tones, Eq's....the only thing that my ears picked up on was the quantizing, or the groove being too perfect, of course, if you didn't quantize then my observation is incorrect....other than that, very, very, well done 🎶🥁🎸🎹

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Larry T. said:

enjoyed the piece....nice variations, percussion, guitar solo, mix, playing, production, tones, Eq's....the only thing that my ears picked up on was the quantizing, or the groove being too perfect, of course, if you didn't quantize then my observation is incorrect....other than that, very, very, well done 🎶🥁🎸🎹

Hi Larry, thank you.  You are absolutely right.  I started with a canned drum beat that was right on the money.

Steve

11 hours ago, Starise said:

I think the subject is sad (addiction).  It's a nice upbeat music theme. No nits on the mix.

Thank you for listening.  In the video, I tried to make the upbeat music fit in.  Although one could argue that driving around in a nice car on a beautiful day is in itself an addiction  🙂