Sign in to follow this  
David Sprouse

Video

completely interesting musical and video journey...the music you slowly unfold had me wondering at every step what was going to emerge next and it was always something i did not predict (tambourine, distorted guitars....)....harkened me into David Lynch realms....very, very well done....music and video

how did ya record this track by track?

1 hour ago, David Sprouse said:

Girl dreams of dancing aliens and falls into psychosis

how did ya record this track by track?jack c.

Nice vid David.  The smiley face dancer reminded me of Twin Peaks.  You're using DaVinci Resolve I think.

-Bjorn

5 hours ago, daryl1968 said:

Very trippy video. I've heard to music before right? V nice 

Hey thanks or listening daryl.  Yes you've heard this song a gazillion times.  I really need to rework the percussion on this.  

4 hours ago, Larry T. said:

completely interesting musical and video journey...the music you slowly unfold had me wondering at every step what was going to emerge next and it was always something i did not predict (tambourine, distorted guitars....)....harkened me into David Lynch realms....very, very well done....music and video

Thank you Larry.  David Lynch that's pretty heady praise, thanks :D

Blown away David, you little rascal ..so much talent here. I have no idea why your work makes me smile .. perhaps it's the unpredictability of where you think your being taken and where you go ... more of this please 😎👌

Stay well

Steve

12 hours ago, SupaReels said:

Blown away David, you little rascal ..so much talent here. I have no idea why your work makes me smile .. perhaps it's the unpredictability of where you think your being taken and where you go ... more of this please 😎👌

Stay well

Steve

14 hours ago, Wookiee said:

@David Sprouse Sorry did not watch the video but did very much enjoy the music, nice stuff. :) 

You two are awfully kind to praise my neanderthal attempts at making a video.  I'm glad it took you to another place;  having arrived is having no place left to go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As always, I never know where your songs will take me, but I never come back the same.  I can't tell you how much I like surprises, and your music is always full of them!  I love the video and hope to see more from you.  Take care!

• Like 1

Thank you for taking the time to watch it Lynn.  It's a 6 minutes song..kind of long.  I found it hard to keep the interest throughout.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:37 PM, bjornpdx said:

Nice vid David.  The smiley face dancer reminded me of Twin Peaks.  You're using DaVinci Resolve I think.

-Bjorn

Hi Bjorn, I'm using vegas pro 19.  It's much more stable than it used to be.   It comes with a lot of transitions and effects.

On 11/17/2021 at 2:34 PM, Larry T. said:

Larry, thank you for watching the entire thing.  6 minutes is alot to ask!  Thank you for your kind words.

On 11/17/2021 at 2:42 PM, jack c. said:

how did ya record this track by track?

how did ya record this track by track?jack c.

track by track.

2 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

track by track.

you played each instrument and what are they?jack c.

i had to give another listen.some spooky turkist type melodies.sounds like ya double tracked some guitar parts or are they synths(if so what synths)some spots need a touch of quantize.highly interesting song.jack c.

Nice video, David. Did you have any particular inspiration/theme in mind when you did this?