at the start change bass line as it sounds to much like song got to love ya baby.sounds good.jack c.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jack c. said:

how did ya get the bass line vst plugin?

It was in the Rapture set.  It used to be free with Cakewalk.  I think it might still be in the newer releases as well.

image.thumb.png.f5197025ab8e9dcd3cf11dc8e0c7926e.png

love music with a sense of humor and is technically savvy to boot....sounds great....the sequencer is something i plan on getting into learning about soon.... you did a great mix of the bass and sequencer 🔊🎹🎸🎶

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Larry T. said:

love music with a sense of humor and is technically savvy to boot....sounds great....the sequencer is something i plan on getting into learning about soon.... you did a great mix of the bass and sequencer 🔊🎹🎸🎶

Hi Larry - I feel the same.  You have to have a little fun in the writing process.  Sometimes people notice, sometimes they don't, but that's OK.  I'm glad you came by for a listen.

On 11/16/2021 at 12:24 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

It was in the Rapture set. 

what's the patch naame?jack c.

On 11/16/2021 at 12:24 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

It was in the Rapture set. 

what's the patch naame

thanks mate.jack c.

• Like 1

Very Cool and Creative. I especially liked the "froggy" parts.  I don't see how you come up this stuff.   Great ..  mark

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mark skinner said:

Very Cool and Creative. I especially liked the "froggy" parts.  I don't see how you come up this stuff.   Great ..  mark

Thanks for the listen and comment Mark!  That part you mentioned was one of the built in Cakewalk sounds - I don't remember which one it was.

Steve

This is fantastic!  Your vocals are perfect, as is the arrangement and mix.  You are one of the people that inspire me.  Carry on!

Mr Giorgio Moroder relives I like that you have taken the Moroder pumping Bass line in a slightly discordant direction @steve@baselines.com, I also like the discordant keys cool song though the bass line might just be a bit obvious.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 9:16 AM, Wookiee said:

Mr Giorgio Moroder relives I like that you have taken the Moroder pumping Bass line in a slightly discordant direction @steve@baselines.com, I also like the discordant keys cool song though the bass line might just be a bit obvious.

Thanks for stopping by Wookiee - I thought about using that bass synth line because of the Donna Summer song, but I figured the rest of the piece was different enough to get away with it.  Maybe not though LOL.  Hope you are well.  Are you in the US?  If so, have a great Thanksgiving...enjoy!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

Are you in the US?  If so, have a great Thanksgiving...enjoy!

I suspect a nod to the original will do as you are not using a sample. 

No I orbit over Greenwich UK most of the time, but I to wish you all the best for thanksgiving. 

• Like 1