Jump to content
cclarry

Waves SSL EV2 Channel

Recommended Posts

$39.99 - use code YNY23 for another 10% OFF

https://www.waves.com/plugins/ssl-ev2-channel#introducing-ssl-ev2-channel

Get SSL EV2 for $29.99 with this limited-time coupon if you owned the SSL E or G Channel plugins prior to Nov. 15, 2021.
Get SSL EV2 free if you own the SSL 4000, Studio Classics, Pro Show or SD7 Pro Show bundles covered by the Waves Update Plan.

Introducing SSL EV2 Channel

The SSL Sound. Elevated.

A brand-new recreation of the legendary SSL 4000E console channel strip, re-modeled from the ground up for a new level of analog richness and detail.

NEW: The original O2 Brown Knob EQ for crunchy, gritty character

NEW: All-new mic pre/line input section for rich harmonic saturation

NEW: 600 presets by Grammy®-winning producers and mix engineers

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soooo glad I just WUP'd.   It'll save me a grand total of....  39 bucks?!  

*rage quits*

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

are we still due another freebie for BF - I'm sure  I signed up for something ?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, simon said:

are we still due another freebie for BF - I'm sure  I signed up for something ?

 

 

Yes

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just received an email from Waves:

"Limited-time discount for SSL E and G Channel Owners: Only $29,99

Enter your personal Code at checkout"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, free as a bird (for me).

 

Installed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...if I have been WUPping SSL E for a couple of years, there is no hope of receiving updates or new features? Will it be the same with other emulations?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leoper1co said:

So...if I have been WUPping SSL E for a couple of years, there is no hope of receiving updates or new features? Will it be the same with other emulations?

 

you have to be careful with WUP - no point in WUPing without a plan - otherwise you might just be throwing money away.  Waves don't to update the old stuff in any meaningful way...although they've announced M1 support if that matters to you.  

Sometimes it's cheaper to upgrade to another bundle than it is to WUP also never WUP via waves - use a reseller (everyplugin.com!)

(where is @Fleer?)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bapu said:

Yup, free as a bird (for me).

 

Installed.

Babpu,

When you clicked the upgrade button to get the SSL EV2 for free, did it let you keep the SSL 4000 version on your computer.   I don't want to loose those plugins it this adds EV2  on my PC as an upgrade.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Babpu,

When you clicked the upgrade button to get the SSL EV2 for free, did it let you keep the SSL 4000 version on your computer.   I don't want to loose those plugins it this adds EV2  on my PC as an upgrade.   

1285260067_ScreenShot2021-11-15at12_17_26PM.png.91738d31a5d1f15acc9af426bcd2309a.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Babpu,

When you clicked the upgrade button to get the SSL EV2 for free, did it let you keep the SSL 4000 version on your computer.   I don't want to loose those plugins it this adds EV2  on my PC as an upgrade.   

Yes, the old SSL stays in the computer.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am i right to think that once i wup my mercury + analog classics , i will get this pne included ? 

Still on windows 8.1 here so no go for now ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zo said:

Am i right to think that once i wup my mercury + analog classics , i will get this pne included ? 

Still on windows 8.1 here so no go for now ...

Yes Zo...it's part of Studio Classics, which has the SSL 4000 Collection

Edited by cclarry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zo said:

Am i right to think that once i wup my mercury + analog classics , i will get this pne included ? 

Still on windows 8.1 here so no go for now ...

It's included with :

Pro Show

SD7 Pro Show

SSL 4000 Collection

Studio Classics Collection

 

  So, yeah- that should cover you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cclarry said:

Yes Zo...it's part of Mercury and Studio Classics

it is not part of Mercury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, e-cue said:

it is not part of Mercury.

Too late...I already had that corrected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yes Zo...it's part of Studio Classics, which has the SSL 4000 Collection

Thks Oncle L , and by the way taking this occasion to say thk you so much for the time , dedication , effort , kindness and for a lways being around for us stupid question ... those acts are what you will find at the right time on your balance ... ;) because everything is about relionship with its brother on earth ... 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zo said:

Thks Oncle L , and by the way taking this occasion to say thk you so much for the time , dedication , effort , kindness and for a lways being around for us stupid question ... those acts are what you will find at the right time on your balance ... ;) because everything is about relionship with its brother on earth ... 

You know it Zo!  We're to help each other!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...