RDB

Night Feelings Again

Mellow song. Comments and suggestions urged.

Thanks, RDB

• Like 5

RDB . . . well done !, nice collection of urban video images, lots of interesting things to watch while enjoying the mellow vibe of your ambient music, I found it very relaxing on my Saturday night, just what I needed . . . thanks for posting here.

Super chill, and I especially appreciated the video, and in that, I especially appreciated that food scene!!!

Edited by PhonoBrainer

"Chilly"     Super ambience and perfectly clear tones. The High Quality video was a very nice. I loved the way the piano surrounds you..       Top notch production ..        mark    

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 2:51 PM, RDB said:

Mellow song. Comments and suggestions urged.

Hello RDB....musically outstanding....the keyboard and trumpet parts virtually carried the piece all the way through....the playing never strayed into unnecessary territory....understated and elegant....the video was great too 🎶🎺🎷🎹

I echo all of the comments above.  Excellent job on the video and music.  Both complement each other very well.  Definitely at treat to watch and listen to.

Really nice ambient soundtrack - very calming. The reverb on the trumpet really adds to the atmosphere, and lets it blend gently with the rest of the music.

Love the moodiness the music gives to the video. Excellent choice of chords and pacing to this.
-Bjorn

It is a while since I heard a piece swamped in reverb that actually worked as well as this piece did.  Mix came over nicely balanced on the Adam's.

On 11/18/2021 at 3:54 AM, Wookiee said:

It is a while since I heard a piece swamped in reverb that actually worked as well as this piece did.  Mix came over nicely balanced on the Adam's.

Thanks Wookiee,

It's good to know that someone can get it done with just a pc, software, and an inexpensive keyboard.

Nice relaxing tune and feeling a bit inspired.

Also, thanks for siting your source for the stock footage. I've been wanted to do something different on my YouTube channel and Pexels looks promising for someone on a budget.

Yeah ripped my soul out this one ..just seeing a london cab in the first few frames was enough to set the mood have`nt been back for so long... way too long cheers great track P