Skyline_UK

"Invisible Man" - new song

I must say that is really good song with great lyrics.
Mix sounds good with good separation on my Focals.
Vocals are very good too.
When you sing "invisible"...  "mystery" in the sort of falsetto.  I would raise the volume a touch on those phrases in some parts  if the song was mine.  🙂

• Like 1

Outstanding!  Great lyrics with an impassioned vocal are a winner in my book every time.  Do you mind if I tell my friends that this is me? LOL

Very good. Very good melodies with good singing and playing

Great tune.  Radio ready for sure.  Nice arrangement and vocal is spot on.

🙂John B.

You captured that deep-blue-failed-relationship feeling very well.  (I guess I'm familiar with it ☹️)    Perfect lyrics!

After listening to your excellent mix, the things held in memory were the falsetto vocals (a treat!) and those slinky guitars. Very nice job!

Where did you pick up the video? 

first class job.

-Tom

Hi,

Wow!  This is fantastic all the way around!😀

Excellent songwriting and arrangement, outstanding musical and vocal performances, and a fresh sounding, clean, modern mix!

I love the creamy clean guitar tones and tasty guitar fills, and the vocals are really dynamite.

I definitely agree with John's "Radio-Ready" comment, the mix sounds pro all the way.👍

Excellent work, thanks for sharing!

Best wishes,
Bob

I'll join in on all of the kudos given above.  This really is an excellent piece of work.  I went to the YouTube sight also and really enjoyed the video.

Top notch and professionally done!

This is excellent Skyline!! Love the smoky beat, the smooth solo guitar, the great vocals. This is brilliant man! I would suggest maybe pushing the volume of one of those vocal tracks above the other to focus your vocals a little more. Great song man!

Posted (edited)

The Youtub link has an error...

nice mix, the laid back groove is sweet...

Edited by Joad

Really impressive mix - that caught my attention right away - sounds great through my headphones. It's a good song - I enjoyed the listen and the hook of "Invisible Man".

Nice job - thanks for posting - you have a good one here.