Time+Space

Toontrack Black Friday and Holiday Deals

Black Friday and Holiday deals are coming in thick and fast, here is what we've got at the moment...

Toontrack  

Edited by Time+Space

Loyalty Points don’t work in USD. They want you to send them an email and ask for a specific coupon. I did. No reply. Yet. 

13 hours ago, Fleer said:

Loyalty Points don’t work in USD. They want you to send them an email and ask for a specific coupon. I did. No reply. Yet. 

Hi Fleer, did support contact you in the end? We are UK based so the time difference can sometimes delay a response. If they haven't, I can raise a ticket with them for you

• Like 1

@Time+Space,  Hi there . . .

So what does "Full version only" mean?  And I went to your link above for "EZDrummer and Free Expansion"  - I did not see any mention of the expansion?

Does it come with the free EZX?

Thanks,

Syphus

15 minutes ago, Syphus said:

@Time+Space,  Hi there . . .

So what does "Full version only" mean?  And I went to your link above for "EZDrummer and Free Expansion"  - I did not see any mention of the expansion?

Does it come with the free EZX?

Thanks,

Syphus

Full Version means a non-upgrade/crossgrade option.

The free expansion is added to your account after you register EZdrummer 2 at Toontrack. You'll get a list of EZX's to choose from.

Hope that helps.

3 minutes ago, Time+Space said:

Full Version means a non-upgrade/crossgrade option.

The free expansion is added to your account after you register EZdrummer 2 at Toontrack. You'll get a list of EZX's to choose from.

Hope that helps

It does  . . . Thanks for the response. 

Syphus

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Time+Space said:

Hi Fleer, did support contact you in the end? We are UK based so the time difference can sometimes delay a response. If they haven't, I can raise a ticket with them for you

Yep. Thank you indeed. 

• Like 1