CbB hanging when tweaking on dialog box (Solved)

mgustavo

Hi, I'd like to report minor issues related with dialog boxes, maybe they are easy to fix.

One issue is that I've noticed CbB started to hang when I tweak on dialog boxes, like Note Properties and Event Inspector.
It has started with march update but I've noticed that before.

It happens when I hover the mouse between the plus and minus buttons of value field and a double side arrow appears. When that happens clicking and dragging the mouse will cause CbB to produce a 'beep' sound and it will hang, forcing user to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to leave Windows for a while and then go back.

I tried to reproduce this on Sonar Home Studio 2017, but it is working fine.

The other issue happens on Event Inspector too. It happens when I click on one parameter to change value,  but if I hover the mouse out of value field CbB will end the operation.
As an example, if I hover accidentally the mouse and hit '3' for third bar on 'Time' field, CbB will open 'Screenset 3'. 

Best regards,

Edited by mgustavo
  • Like 1

Hi, just to update OP - I've contacted Cakewalk support and they could reproduce the first issue, related to the bar between the + and - values! It seems it's going to be fixed!

Also interacting with support made me tweak a bit more on Event Inspector module and  I saw there is an option to clear the Auto Open Collapsed Modules on the Control Bar, as show on Cakewalk on line help:

Note 2: If you do not want pop-up modules to automatically appear when you point to collapsed modules, right-click the Control Bar, point to Options, and clear the Auto Open Collapsed Modules option. When this option is disabled, you must click a collapsed module to open its pop-up module.

https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=SONAR&language=3&help=ControlBar.01.html#1500771

This procedure solved my problem! : )

Thanks!

Best regards,

Edited by mgustavo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1