Jump to content
Leok85

90 Days Free on Reason+ at Reasonstudios.com Coupon Code

Recommended Posts

Instruction
1) register at Reasonstudios.com
2) open follow link https://www.reasonstudios.com/plus and apply coupon code: SPLICE-REASONPLUS-90
 

image.png.dc58236930e02e47ae501318048939f8.png

 

have fun :)

Edited by Leok85
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Cheers. Do they ask for payment details?

no they don't, take a look at the screenshot 🙂

image.thumb.png.af2cb7479f48e0bfc0ea6bb9bb3fe6fa.png

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took the Splice coupon 3 months for free in May, then the Reason 3 months for $3 in July.  I decided to dump it all and stick with Suite 11.  Now they are giving another three months free with a new Splice code.  If I were a customer paying $20 per month (or even the existing customers who took the one year for $99 offer in about February), I would be a bit unhappy.  Between this and the big price increase for the v12 license, it makes interesting sideline viewing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I download the sound packs, can I keep on using them with my regular Reason 12 after those 3 free months of Reason+ expire? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you need to cancel subscription trial before 90days over?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Leok85 said:

no they don't, take a look at the screenshot 🙂

image.thumb.png.af2cb7479f48e0bfc0ea6bb9bb3fe6fa.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Fleer said:

If I download the sound packs, can I keep on using them with my regular Reason 12 after those 3 free months of Reason+ expire? 

YES- You can keep all the samples. loops, and banks.  Just make sure that you back them up away from the default folder.  I am not sure if that will stay after removing Plus.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reason 12's factory presets and Soundpacks are just ok in my opinion -  if you're curious here are some of the new Combinator 2 patches included in R12:

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2021 at 6:43 PM, Brian Lawler said:

YES- You can keep all the samples. loops, and banks.  Just make sure that you back them up away from the default folder.  I am not sure if that will stay after removing Plus.

Cheers. Where would I find them, Brian? Or would there be a way to simply download them as zip files instead of loading them into Reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Cheers. Where would I find them, Brian? Or would there be a way to simply download them as zip files instead of loading them into Reason?

Uff-da   I don't remember where I found them.  I downloaded about 20, listened to several, and then blew them away.  I think I used their Reason + app to pull up the location.  Sorry I can't be more specific.  I wiped all the folders before re-installing RSuite 11. I know I found them though- so if nothing else you could probably do a search of your install drive for a unique patch name (assuming you are on Windows).  They seem to keep everything in "Propellerhead Software" folders in the Documents and AppData folders BTW.

Edited by Brian Lawler
Corrected "Ufda" spelling. Not a native Minne-SO-ton, but close!
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...