Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
djoni

Video Window not dockable?!

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have done something weird and somehow cannot undone it.

I've always been able to drag my video window to the second monitor or to anywere within my monitors.

Now, I only have in the main monitor which is very anoying.

How can I get back to normal settings? Basically I want to be able to drag the video window to my secondary monitor.

Thanks

joni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There should be a tab at the lower left hand corner. they are your multidock tabs. Right click on the Video tab and select "Undock".

Drag it to your other monitor and call it a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chuck E Baby said:

There should be a tab at the lower left hand corner. they are your multidock tabs. Right click on the Video tab and select "Undock".

Drag it to your other monitor and call it a day.

Chuck , thanks. But that is my problem. There is not tab on my video window. My console window has it.

Please advise.

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this helps,  but there is a place to "undock" the multidock and a place to undock the individual views in the doc.  I would start by putting the video back into the Docking and get that all working and settled.  Then find the video's  own individual tab, undock it and you should be able to drag into the other monitor.   If that does not work I think you have a windows problem.  Make sure windows sees your monitors correctly by checking display settings...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, djoni said:

There is not tab on my video window.

It should be right next to the Console view tab if its docked. See photo below = by right clicking I can "Undock".

Can you upload a photo for us ?

54033421_videoindock.JPG.abaa7096599b2ad2003c734ec3d3331b.JPG

Zoomed

1252200056_videoindockmaged.jpg.4d480ebb24592a157ad46eb17b232d6b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. Thanks.

The problem is that my video windows is not even dockable.

Please check attached screenshot.

Please advise.

thanks

 

CW video window not dockable.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The image is too small to see details clearly. There is a view floating between the Track and Console views. Assuming this is the  Video View, it may be docked by clicking the Windows Menu in the upper left on the view and selecting "Dock in Multidock" like this image shows.

w3nbeIL.png

I use imgur.com to host images and link them to my posts instead of uploading images to the forum. Image are resized when uploaded but show full size when added as links to an image hosting service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, scook said:

The image is too small to see details clearly. There is a view floating between the Track and Console views. Assuming this is the  Video View, it may be docked by clicking the Windows Menu in the upper left on the view and selecting "Dock in Multidock" like this image shows.

w3nbeIL.png

I use imgur.com to host images and link them to my posts instead of uploading images to the forum. Image are resized when uploaded but show full size when added as links to an image hosting service.

scook, that did the trick. thank you (apparently flowting was disabled)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, djoni said:

scook, that did the trick. thank you (apparently flowting was disabled)

 

What version of CbB are you on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...