SampleTekk Post-Summer Sale 90% off!

fret_man

SampleTekk's Summer Sale with a 80% discount on all our samples has just ended!     

As a customer to SampleTekk, you will have a chance to get something you missed during the summer sale at a 90% discount!

To get your 90% discount, just write "postsummer", (without the ""), in the shopping carts coupon field and hit apply. (All prices in store are regular, discount will be reduced when applying the code).

This offer ends Sunday, October 26

Check it out at SampleTekk

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, chris.r said:

Did they mean Sunday, September 26 by a chance? (Because 26 October is on Tuesday)

The (educated) guess in another forum, based on other recent SampleTekk sales, is that the 90% voucher will work for the first stage of the sale (maybe until 9/26), then for the rest of the sale (which may go to 10/26), everybody will get 80% off. No guarantees, but that would fit the recent pattern.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pseudopop said:

I noticed that many of the pianos have the original and a MkII version for sale. Is there any reason to get both?

You can run the original version on EXS or Halion, or just try it out before buying the MkII version.  It doesn’t cost any more if you use the upgrade to get to MkII.  That’s what I did—I used it on EXS before I bought Kontakt.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Here is a good summary of the pianos, comparing the different editions.

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/sampletekk-pianos-recommendations-during-sale.102786/#post-4713439

Thanks guys. I already bought five of them yesterday. I shouldn't watch @Simeon Amburgey's YouTube videos...

Next step: learn how to play, so everything doesn't sound like an out of tune toy piano going "plink plonk plunk".

• Haha 1