StarTekh

Consol 1 and fader

Hello Im having a hard time installing fader and getting it to work in Bandlabs..  in Old Sonar Platinum is get some stuff but very limited ..is there some one that can help out ! or is this hopeless ?

3 hours ago, lapasoa said:

What dio you mean with " installing fader"?

Its a controller.

6 minutes ago, John Vere said:

Exactly. Why would you be installing a fader to software that already has one?  

☺ Stop Judging. 

I believe the OP is referring to the "Console 1 fader" controller by Softube. 😊1656266470_images(2).jpeg.66f69ece1b2ee0c7e99f9397004a75d3.jpeg

In theory this should work with Cakewalk. We support the original Console One but do not have the Fader version which is newer. If there is an issue we can look into it but the user should contact Softube support first.

Ok everyone thanks for chiming and Hay Hello Noel .. again good to hear from you..  I am talking softube consol 1 fader here .. i will do some picks or videos .. do stand by might take a bit !

Yes I know what the Fader is. We have the original Console One unit (and Cakewalk does work with it) but the fader is a more recent update.

Ok I load my song and the cakewalk mixer pops  up .....at bottom track 4 is highlighted   if i move fader 1 on Softube consol   the volume on 1 changes but track 4 pan moves ...so i highlight track 1 and the fader moves and also the pan on track 1 ??  then if I wait a bit  the pan stops moving ??  ya have to see this ! Note  only faders 1/2/3 work !  ACT midi controller 1 is showing up ?

Edited by StarTekh

You cannot post videos directly here as they are usually to big for the limit of 4.88 MB.  So you have to post to You Tube and then link it. Or put it in  Drop box, One Drive, or Google drive and share the link.  

John Thanks il work this out !  OK No audio  note fader 1 and pan 4 then i unchk pan  ... but only 3 faders work ??  https://i.imgur.com/zSHOdBA.mp4

Installing the softube software I get a MIDI device error ( there is not enough memory avaliable ??

Edited by StarTekh

On 9/7/2021 at 8:49 PM, StarTekh said:

John Thanks il work this out !  OK No audio  note fader 1 and pan 4 then i unchk pan  ... but only 3 faders work ??  https://i.imgur.com/zSHOdBA.mp4

Installing the softube software I get a MIDI device error ( there is not enough memory avaliable ??

The "Not enough memory available" error means the device is already open by another application.  Make sure Cakewalk isn't running when you install the Softube software.