start stop via la barre espace

sky fu

Bonjour ,

je vien de me lancer sur le " nouveau " sonar 

j'ai un soucis avec le " start stop" via la barre espace .

habituellement je sélectionnais un endroit sur la Le time-lapse avec un clic gauche puis a chaque fois que je lançais 

ou stoppais la lecture le curseur revenais a cette endroit  mais la non ...  

du coup c'est une vrai galère ... 

Soit je revient au début via " w " soit ca stop puis repart après le point stop 

une idée ? 

Ca ne faisait pas ca sous sonar x et antérieure ... 

merci par avance 

21 hours ago, sky fu said:

Bonjour ,

je vien de me lancer sur le " nouveau " sonar 

j'ai un soucis avec le " start stop" via la barre espace .

habituellement je sélectionnais un endroit sur la Le time-lapse avec un clic gauche puis a chaque fois que je lançais 

ou stoppais la lecture le curseur revenais a cette endroit  mais la non ...  

du coup c'est une vrai galère ... 

Soit je revient au début via " w " soit ca stop puis repart après le point stop 

une idée ? 

Ca ne faisait pas ca sous sonar x et antérieure ... 

merci par avance 

Hello

I come to launch on the "new" sonar I have a problem with the "start stop" via the space bar. usually I selected a place on the Time-lapse with a LEFT CLICK then every time I launched or stop reading the cursor returned to this place but the no... so it's a real galley... Either I go back to the beginning via "w "or ca stop then leave after the stop point an idea? It was not that under sonar x and earlier... thank you in advance

Well I’m Canadian and I only understand half of it. My favourite story was when we received a portable garage from Costco we were hoping to surprise my wife on Christmas Day with. They forgot to include the English language instructions. Only the French version was in the box. Between my kids and me we totally figured it out. They teach us French in school here but the only chance you get to practice at it is reading the back of  the Corn flakes box.