Jump to content
cclarry

IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Bapu said:

how many unique users in both threads?

I mean, since you asked (and since I'm bored, waiting for some work stuff to finish up):

image.png.c4b8c00c2def06b3e35f042efcff1009.png

I added a couple of other group buy-discussing sites for extra spice and context.

You may extrapolate from these numbers various conclusions regarding "quality", "quantity", "community" or "cacophony" at your leisure.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Zolton said:

I mean, since you asked (and since I'm bored, waiting for some work stuff to finish up):

image.png.c4b8c00c2def06b3e35f042efcff1009.png

I added a couple of other group buy-discussing sites for extra spice and context.

You may extrapolate from these numbers various conclusions regarding "quality", "quantity", "community" or "cacophony" at your leisure.

How the heck do you do this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Monomox said:

How the heck do you do this? 

I dunno. Undiagnosed OCD, or some sort of childhood head trauma, maybe?

I'm not touching it, whatever it is.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zolton said:

I mean, since you asked (and since I'm bored, waiting for some work stuff to finish up):

image.png.c4b8c00c2def06b3e35f042efcff1009.png

I added a couple of other group buy-discussing sites for extra spice and context.

You may extrapolate from these numbers various conclusions regarding "quality", "quantity", "community" or "cacophony" at your leisure.

Yikes. this forum is made up of chatty old ladies drinking tea.. :0)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

Yikes. this forum is made up of chatty old ladies drinking tea.. :0)

Tea, Earl Grey, hot.

          --- Jean-Luc Picard

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Monomox said:

How the heck do you do this? 

Don’t ask him that— it might jar his memory about what he’s SUPPOSED to be doing.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ARC 3 and MEMS mic are in da house and registered!  Now I'm one of the cool kids!  😎

My first freebie picks were Sunset Sound Reverb,  Comprexxor, and Space Delay. Happy days!!

Oh! and look what just popped up when I checked my account!!!  I keeps getting better and better!

Quote

Free Orange Dual Terror for IK newsletter subscribers

IK, you guys are rockin' it!  Thanks @Peter - IK Multimedia and IK Mothership for all the great stuff!

 

454

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

"Hello. welcome to Cakewalk forums. What DAW do you use?"

 

272_original.jpg

That's the look of someone who just received its free midi keyboard! 🤣

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

That's the look of someone who just received it's free midi keyboard! 🤣

I can look on the bright side then as I really don't want that look 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mibby said:

ARC 3 and MEMS mic are in da house and registered!  Now I'm one of the cool kids!  😎

My first freebie picks were Sunset Sound Reverb,  Comprexxor, and Space Delay. Happy days!!

Oh! and look what just popped up when I checked my account!!!  I keeps getting better and better!

IK, you guys are rockin' it!  Thanks @Peter - IK Multimedia and IK Mothership for all the great stuff!

 

454

 

I was about to scream bloody murder, but just looked in my account and mine is arriving tomorrow!

😍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Toffo said:

The thing about this group buy I'll miss the most is Zolton's posts!

^^^this

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Monomox said:

I was about to scream bloody murder, but just looked in my account and mine is arriving tomorrow!

😍

I have it for a few weeks now, but since I'm in the middle of remodelling my living/studio room, there wasn't really a point of using it. Maybe this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a while since I have posted on this forum, but I think I am about to and 1 to your count. I already use Kontact 6, mainly for orchestral and vocal kind of stuff. Sample Tank 4 SE might give some interesting extra options. Any advice out there on whether it is worth it ( being fully aware of the bias that might be present by positing on this very long tread that has a vested interest in more people signing up to the offer !!)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...