FREE: Art Deco Piano for SampleTank

Frank

Darn. I already have that one! :)

It's a keeper! $79.99 full retail.

Art Deco Piano is a faithful recreation of a classic 1930’s Blüthner® PH Grand Piano. This is one of the most sonically and visually striking pianos ever made. Its iconic swooping and curvy design comes courtesy of Danish designer Poul Henningsen.
Made without a traditional wood cabinet, its build of metal, leather and other materials offers a bright and modern sound that we captured with a matched pair of Neumann TLM-170R condenser microphones running into top-quality studio preamps.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st3artdecopiano/?pkey=st3sounds-artdecopiano

bluthner piano_rec.jpg

Edited by abacab
  • Like 5

I hate trying to get new IKM stuff to run. I downloaded and installed the Art Deco Piano (supposed to auto-register, but I "registered" the serial number twice anyway), but it still shows up as LOCKED in Sample Tank 4. When I click on the ADP logo, it just reloads the IKM product manager. I'm at a loss. Never have this kind of problem with Kontakt.

1 minute ago, John Maar said:

I hate trying to get new IKM stuff to run. I downloaded and installed the Art Deco Piano (supposed to auto-register, but I "registered" the serial number twice anyway), but it still shows up as LOCKED in Sample Tank 4. When I click on the ADP logo, it just reloads the IKM product manager. I'm at a loss. Never have this kind of problem with Kontakt.

Same and feel the same way about their system!

6 minutes ago, John Maar said:

I solved it by going into Custom Shop and doing a 'Restore My Purchases'.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, John Maar said:

I used the IK Authorization Manager to register. Product Manager worked not for me.

• Like 3

I find it confusing too. Am I supposed to have a separate logo/box that says Art Deco Piano in the left library column on sample tank 4 for this instrument? O dont have that like I saw in a video, mine is available i think after I open sample tank 4 and search  in categories for piano sounds and Art Deco appears the the name of 10 presets over in the instruments column on the right. Thanks 

12 minutes ago, treesha said:

I find it confusing too. Am I supposed to have a separate logo/box that says Art Deco Piano in the left library column on sample tank 4 for this instrument? O dont have that like I saw in a video, mine is available i think after I open sample tank 4 and search  in categories for piano sounds and Art Deco appears the the name of 10 presets over in the instruments column on the right. Thanks 

I think you should , at least I do.

image.thumb.png.06cccd2847d9fefb4100fdc620fe4572.png

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

16 minutes ago, treesha said:

Once you install it using the Product Manager, you have to authorize it. After I installed it, it showed up in the left Instrument column with a LOCK icon on it. Once I registered it with the Authorization Manager using the serial number from the My Products section on their website, it became available for play.

NOTE: If your watch the video on YouTube, there are a couple of useful links in its description.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 2

Thanks for the video i think thats the one i watched. I had it appear with the lock after it was already manually authorized then i authorized it again and no more art deco pic/box in the left column but in the instruments column of piano choices in st4. My power is off now due to bad thunder storm! I think i will try the restore my products when i have power back on 

Edited by treesha
Update
  • Like 1