M-Spec Theme (Updated for 2021.12)

Matthew White

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Greg Wynn said:

I have the older Re-Worked M-Spec 4 (LOVE IT) but the new M-Spec 4 now has green buttons instead of blue ?

Not a biggie...

Ah, Very Sorry about that, I was hoping no one was using or was too attached to Re-Worked M-Spec 4 and M-Delta Themes, I decided to discontinue these during the latest update as I couldn't get the effect right on the new buttons and couldn't remember how I got that effect to begin with. This won't be happening with any others though as they are easy to match and for any others that may be tricky in the future I'll be keeping a blank button image so I can resize and paste the icon on top if necessary as I have with M-New Gen, lucky I had the foresight to keep a blank button for that when I made it or it would probably have had to go as well!

The other M-Spec themes should have blue buttons as they always have but the shade is much closer to green than the Re-Worked version was so may look green to some, our perceptions of blue and green may be different lol. We have a plate at home, my wife says it's yellow, I say it's orange. 😆

While most of the theme changes made in response to CbB updates are optional; when an image size changes an update is required or features may break or become unavailable.

The changes made in 2020.04 and 2021.1 fall into the mandatory category.

Staying with an old theme is fine as long as one is willing to either make the updates themselves or accept the program may not work as expected.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 6:34 AM, Matthew White said:

Now updated for changes made in the 2021.4 update of Cakewalk. Please note, If you're using an earlier version of Cakewalk, please do not update the Themes yet.

Thanks Matthew. I really love this theme. 

• Like 1

Now updated for the 'Insert', Delete' and 'Properties' buttons in the 'Meter/Key View'  introduced in build 175, These were updated as the default buttons don't show very clearly with dark Themes, if you don't use this view (or not bothered about them being faint) you need not update.