Feature Facelift

Will.

21 minutes ago, Glenn Stanton said:

maybe make a custom workspace and matching theme that does that?

I could, but creating themes are so 2000's and done unattractively with the theme app. (No disrespect) 

Plus, there's no way for the user to get the exact look or even close as this one because the console need to look the part as well.

Edited by Will_Kaydo

Now that the Bandlab online DAW works inside my browser of choice, Firefox, I've made some opportunities to play with it.  I really like the simplicity of the GUI and how intuitive many of the commands are to use.  I'm actually surprised at how well I do like it.

For small projects the GUI is great.  The track colors really pop off the screen.  One concern I have is I can't envision how well the Bandlab GUI would translate to a large project  Part of that is because I haven't played with the Bandlab GUI enough to envision how all the screens (Console, Step Sequencer, Piano Roll View, etc.) would look in the Bandlab GUI.

I think it would be real interesting to see what some of the Cakewalk Theme Editor gurus could do with this idea.

Edited by Jim Fogle

On 7/6/2021 at 9:54 AM, SVSX said:

Have you tried the "Flat White" theme from Colin Nicholls? Looks awesome and minimalistic, although ist a bright theme. 

All due respect. This thread is a facelift request, not a theme request. 

Edited by Will_Kaydo
  • Like 1

My thumbs down wasn't because it's a bad idea. Just not something I would endorse after years of investment (since X1)  in making themes for the present offering.

Edited by sjoens

• 1 year later...