Squonk2

No sound after unfreezing synth

Question

Recently moved to Cakewalk-Bandlab from Sonar X2 and replaced my PC with a klick ***** custom build .  Moved a couple of project files over to the new PC running CWBL and so far so good, except just now due to something likley I did by mistake I've lost sound from two of my tracks that were tied to two keyboard VST synths.  I think I may have unfrozen the tracks by accident and that re-routed something and the tracks now can't find the synths.  I can see the synths in the synth rack, I can see the clips and midi notes on the track, but no sound.  Do I need to re-attach or re-rout these tracks to the synths that may be located somewhere else on my PC?

Screen cap attached1623631060_2021-06-2523_22_03-Window.thumb.png.58f2b7b46641ac9278443f0ffe6557ad.png

4 answers to this question

Looks like you need to install Dim Pro. When they are in brackets that tells you they are not available. 

• Thanks 1

Yup, just figured that out 30 seconds before I saw your post LOL.  Dim Pro came with Sonar X2 and is not included in Cakewalk BL.  I inserted another VST to test and the track works fine. 

Any idea where I can find Dimension Pro or is it gone forever?  Don't see it on the list of VST's on the old Cakewalk site. 

To take advantage of all the content bundled with SONAR X2

• Uninstall CbB
  • Perform a full install of X2
  • Re-install CbB
  • Like 1