Jump to content
Sheens

a booze guitar

Recommended Posts

Now it's proven,there is always only one thing in man's 🤡mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 Here's some down home music to drink a little Jack to.😉

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

 Here's some down home music to drink a little Jack to.😉

Kenny

I posted a reply but apparently it wasn't acceptable so ***** it. I tell you. The people running this place suck.

I posted a reply saying I loved her and posted a link to her new release of House Of The Rising Sun. If you want to hear it it's on youtube. Apparently you'll have to look it up yourself.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shane_B. said:

I posted a reply but apparently it wasn't acceptable so ***** it. I tell you. The people running this place suck.

 

What ! " the mod with no name "  is on the warpath again ,,,don't give him any air time he  simply ain't worth it .

PS , Another Forum Mod told me  he even goes as far as reading  personal PM  's 😉

1 hour ago, Shane_B. said:

 

I posted a reply saying I loved her and posted a link to her new release of House Of The Rising Sun. If you want to hear it it's on youtube. Apparently you'll have to look it up yourself.

I have her u tube channel bookmarked plus I have  listened to a good deal of her music and videos ,

I'm very impressed with her take on life as per what I have heard from some of her spoken interviews . Abby is a very deep and talented person ....much deeper than what her look seems to indicate on the surface .

Oh Yeah !  her version of H O T R S  is very good .

 

all the best,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2021 at 12:04 PM, Notes_Norton said:

It wasn't me!!! My guitar got drunk!

I hope to G.. I can keep it this way ...I haven't had a drop of Booze since 08/ 12/ 83  ODAAT !

16 hours ago, RobertWS said:

The spoon lady is hot...I would SO hit that!

                                                                      So would I ...If you look real close you will see I'm in the line .... 🤪

                                                                    lineup1.jpg

 

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...