Sign in to follow this  
David Sprouse

The Gift is Time

Very nice David - suits the video short - I was getting just a touch of distortion at the top end on my old Sony MD7506 cans - but that might be down to YouTube compression and codecs. I'm sure it must degrade the audio signal.

I like the way your chord changes take me to unexpected places and the way you play with tempo and timing. It messes with my head but in a good way. 🙂

Andy

agreeable little instrumental song. Beautiful sounds and ambiance

This so you, really enjoy your posts David. Do you use any Spitfire samples in your renditions or are they 'organic' so to speak ?

Keep well

Steve

Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2021 at 7:52 AM, KurtS said:

Cool sounding littlel tune!

Thanks kurt!

On 6/16/2021 at 11:30 AM, AndyB01 said:

Very nice David - suits the video short - I was getting just a touch of distortion at the top end on my old Sony MD7506 cans - but that might be down to YouTube compression and codecs. I'm sure it must degrade the audio signal.

I like the way your chord changes take me to unexpected places and the way you play with tempo and timing. It messes with my head but in a good way. 🙂

Andy

ha, glad I messed with your head andy. :D thanks for pointing out the distortion.  I listen at such low levels I often can't hear it.

On 6/17/2021 at 1:48 AM, Bajan Blue said:

cool track, enjoyed it and it went nicely with the video

Nigel

Nigel, you've got me hooked on videos.  Thanks for the feedback.

On 6/18/2021 at 12:45 AM, Makke said:

agreeable little instrumental song. Beautiful sounds and ambiance

Marke, thanks for listening and giving feedback.

On 6/18/2021 at 2:24 AM, SupaReels said:

This so you, really enjoy your posts David. Do you use any Spitfire samples in your renditions or are they 'organic' so to speak ?

Keep well

Steve

Hey Steve, your feedback means a lot to me, thanks for listening.  The samples are usually VSL.  The new synchron stuff is awesome.  But you have a good ear, I did use spitfire british drama toolkit.  :D:D

Edited by David Sprouse
  • Thanks 1

Very cool David - the music went along with the video quite nicely.  My only wish is for the music to have been a bit longer - a minor crit.

22 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Hey Steve, your feedback means a lot to me, thanks for listening.  The samples are usually VSL.  The new synchron stuff is awesome.  But you have a good ear, I did use spitfire british drama toolkit.  :D:D

Thanks for the FB. I have been using Spitfire software for a bit lately. not the new Abby Road one yet as I've just added a Komplete S88 to the playroom and it is a bit on the  I'm gonna leave you if you buy another thing ! from the boss LOL. However I've always thought your stuff is what I might aspire too, so it was interesting to see what your using ... All the best and stay well .

Best regards

Steve

On 6/19/2021 at 10:55 PM, bjornpdx said:

Like a walk in an enchanted forest. Nice one!
-Bjorn

Now all we need is a young Johnny Depp.  Thanks for listening bjorn.

On 6/20/2021 at 5:04 AM, Wookiee said:

That was enjoyable David.

the shorter they are, the better the reviews. :D:D

On 6/20/2021 at 5:16 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

Very cool David - the music went along with the video quite nicely.  My only wish is for the music to have been a bit longer - a minor crit.

That's a nice compliment Douglas, that you'd like it longer.  :D:DThank you!

On 6/20/2021 at 7:48 AM, SupaReels said:

Thanks for the FB. I have been using Spitfire software for a bit lately. not the new Abby Road one yet as I've just added a Komplete S88 to the playroom and it is a bit on the  I'm gonna leave you if you buy another thing ! from the boss LOL. However I've always thought your stuff is what I might aspire too, so it was interesting to see what your using ... All the best and stay well .

Best regards

Steve

spitfire's libraries are first rate.  I understand the g.a.s.   I think buying a keyboard is very practical.

• Like 1