Jump to content
ANDY LANE

Sound & Midi Issue -Bandlab

Recommended Posts

Hi , i  have an issue with bandlab which is driving me mad !!,  firstly , no sound is coming out of my speakers which come out of my pc ( win 10 ) , i get other sounds such as videos but nothing from Bandlab , which driver settings do i use ?.

Secondly , when i plug my midi keyboard in i can see that Bandlab is communicating with the keyboard as when i hit a key i can see the meters moving , but, as before no sound is coming out when i load up an instrument ,  when i load up a synth vst there is no movement on the vst keyboard ( you cannot see the keys being depressed when i hit my midi keyboard) , Bandlab is recognising the keyboard in preferences but nothing happens .

When i try to change the driver settings in preferences either nothing happens or it crashes bandlab , if anyone could help it would be appreciated .

10-4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ANDY LANE said:

Hi , i  have an issue with bandlab which is driving me mad !!,  firstly , no sound is coming out of my speakers which come out of my pc ( win 10 ) , i get other sounds such as videos but nothing from Bandlab , which driver settings do i use ?.

When using the internal sound chip, set the driver mode to one of the WASAPI settings.

3 hours ago, ANDY LANE said:

Secondly , when i plug my midi keyboard in i can see that Bandlab is communicating with the keyboard as when i hit a key i can see the meters moving , but, as before no sound is coming out when i load up an instrument ,  when i load up a synth vst there is no movement on the vst keyboard ( you cannot see the keys being depressed when i hit my midi keyboard) , Bandlab is recognising the keyboard in preferences but nothing happens .

Assuming the synth plug-in is added to the project using an instrument track or audio+MIDI track pair, try enabling input echo on the instrument/MIDI track. This is the button to the right of record in the track header. 

3 hours ago, ANDY LANE said:

When i try to change the driver settings in preferences either nothing happens or it crashes bandlab , if anyone could help it would be appreciated .

Do not use the RealTek ASIO driver. It is a bad driver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my signature is a link to my tutorials. I have a few that clearly explain how to get started with midi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you trying to use BandLab, the browser-based DAW, or Cakewalk by BandLab, the one that runs natively in Windows?

If you're talking about BandLab, this is not in the right place to try to get help on it. This forum is for Cakewalk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...