Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

Izotope Community Appreciation Bundle

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Is it worth it for the Exponential stuff only?

Most definitely.  They're decent reverbs...the rest is icing on the cake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paid $50 for Iris alone, and that one includes 10GB of samples. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got Iris for free. I recently started using it a bit. Its quite interesting instrument. Pity Izoptope dropped the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Only things I miss are BreakTweaker Expanded | Stutter Edit.  Don't know if they are worth 40 bucks?

Edited by Philip G Hunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

$1600 worth of products for $49

If a $1600 tree in the forest falls to $49, was it really ever worth $1600? 

Perhaps, when sales are over they should announced that prices have been jacked 30x.

"We've increased our prices 3000% temporarily." 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone gets this it would be useful to know if you get individual codes to redeem each included plugin. In that case it would be worth getting it, then sell eventual duplicates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

So when the sale is up I can sell these bundles at Reverb and KVR for $800 and tell people the get these for half price?

 

39 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

If anyone gets this it would be useful to know if you get individual codes to redeem each included plugin. In that case it would be worth getting it, then sell eventual duplicates. 

There's always hope that there will be some naive DAW user who thinks these deals are once in a lifetime.  I think the naive ones are the "plugin brokers" at KVR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Only things I miss are BreakTweaker Expanded | Stutter Edit.  Don't know if they are worth 40 bucks?

It might be for the Stutter Edit upgrade.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cclarry said:

Most definitely.  They're decent reverbs...the rest is icing on the cake

Unfortunately the verbs are tied to a single use iLok.  As for the rest being icing on the cake it's hard to find a gap where an Izotope Element is given away.   I might got for this to upgrade my never used Stutter  and maybe add the verbs to machine #3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

There's always hope that there will be some naive DAW user who thinks these deals are once in a lifetime.  I think the naive ones are the "plugin brokers" at KVR.

You're way off. I've sold bundle parts before on KVR, if they were duplicates. And I bought bundle parts that others were selling. You don't need to be a 'plugin broker', or make a living, or even a profit on KVR to do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

You're way off. I've sold bundle parts before on KVR, if they were duplicates. And I bought bundle parts that others were selling. You don't need to be a 'plugin broker', or make a living, or even a profit on KVR to do that. 

LOL! Many of them still try and a lot has to do with a bundle.  I think it's spot on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

There's always hope that there will be some naive DAW user who thinks these deals are once in a lifetime.

You mean a DAWLT?

DAWlt, get it?

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...