Jump to content
cclarry

UVI Product Portal Updated to 1.2.12

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Oddly, this goes into an infinite loop.  The download is currently the 1.2.11 version,
and it continuously asks if you want to update...download, install, run - asks you to update,
download, install, run - asks you to update...

Edited by cclarry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Oddly, this goes into an infinite loop.  The download is currently the 1.2.11 version,
and it continuously asks if you want to update...download, install, run - asks you to update,
download, install, run - asks you to update...

Seeing the same,

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I even went so far as to uninstall and reinstall, and same result

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Yip .. confirm .. same thing happening here, tried a few times, then just said NO :D

Me too...I'm sure it will shake out soon...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran it again recently and this time it gave me no errors and I was able to install the update.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Hillmy said:

I ran it again recently and this time it gave me no errors and I was able to install the update.

Confirmed...all is well

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cclarry said:

Run the PP to update

Not even thinking, I read this out loud as written and immediately got a weird look from my buddy haha

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I removed all traces of UVI.  I never used the stuff I had and gained 18gb of space to acquire more stuff I will probably ever use.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

I removed all traces of UVI.  I never used the stuff I had and gained 18gb of space to acquire more stuff I will probably ever use.

image.png.aa74e5c55729e7603cd81572a6018f71.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh shoot, you beat me by 4 GB. I’ve only got 226 GB in my UVISoundBanks folder so I guess I have to buy some more.

  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like UVI, sometimes even more than Kontakt. Some great libs and a nice GUI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I like UVI, sometimes even more than Kontakt. Some great libs and a nice GUI. 

Falcon plus the UVI libraries is pretty awesome, if you have the CPU to run it.  I think they could do so much to make that better/multi-threaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...