No puedo instalar Cakewalk .

M a r í a

Question

Hola! Resulta que tuve un problema con el sonido. Ya lo solucioné, pero había desinstalado Cakewalk porque no me funcionaba. 

Ahora estoy tratando de reinstalarlo y no puedo. Me sale un error. Adjunto archivo.

Espero que alguien pueda ayudarme.

1020070351_ErrordeCakewalk.thumb.jpg.d76accbb6bf19a3f7d843dbe7b55eb51.jpg

5 answers to this question

18 hours ago, RBH said:

It's possible that your problem might be occuring because you're trying to install to G:  drive ?   Try to install on the  C drive.

Thank you for answering, but I found out what happened. It was the microphone, I had to plug it in to download Cakewalk. Then I could install it with no problems.

Hello, please someone who can help me with this error during the installation of Cakewalk.
While installing, an error occurs about a file called "FACTORY.rir". It says it can't find it but when I go to that destination the file is there normally. and then when I finish installing it gives me another error telling me that I do not have enough space on the hard drive and that is impossible.

I attached screenshots

IMG-0537.jpg

IMG-0538.jpg

48 minutes ago, Fran Cesco said:

Hello, please someone who can help me with this error during the installation of Cakewalk.
While installing, an error occurs about a file called "FACTORY.rir". It says it can't find it but when I go to that destination the file is there normally. and then when I finish installing it gives me another error telling me that I do not have enough space on the hard drive and that is impossible.

I attached screenshots

I answered in your thread