Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bajan Blue

Reach Up

Recommended Posts

Top notch! I loved the FUNK and especially the Sax solo. That was also a Very professional video. The shadow dancing part was Way Cool.  Great song and performance . It must be nice to have an actual female singer with a Great voice.   Enjoyed it ..   mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 3:14 PM, mark skinner said:

Top notch! I loved the FUNK and especially the Sax solo. That was also a Very professional video. The shadow dancing part was Way Cool.  Great song and performance . It must be nice to have an actual female singer with a Great voice.   Enjoyed it ..   mark

Hi Mark - thanks so much for the really positive comments - greatly appreciated

Cheers

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what drum do ya use and how do ya process them.they sound top notch as well as this here song and voice.jack c.i do hear some phil collins in your voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 8:50 PM, emeraldsoul said:

Super clear mix and vocal, I dig the groove.  Professional!

 

cheers,

-Tom

Tom

Thanks for taking the time to have a listen and make a comment - really appreciate that and the very kind comments

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 9:13 PM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Great production & tune, radio ready. Enjoyed it.

Hi - thanks for the great comments - truly appreciated

Keep well

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2021 at 9:39 PM, jack c. said:

what drum do ya use and how do ya process them.they sound top notch as well as this here song and voice.jack c.i do hear some phil collins in your voice.

HI Jack

Most of the time we use Superior Drummer - we output all individual outputs and mix from there into one drum bus.

Cheers

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooooh squelchy funky bass now that is always a good place to start. Nice Touch of strangled guitar.

As ever Nigel you pass the mark with your production skills.

I like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Most of the time we use Superior Drummer - we output all individual outputs and mix from there into one drum bus.

thank you.what dynamics/effects do ya use?jack c.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

loved the jaco bass.  Really great build up from the intro to the first verse.  refrain has much energy and your voice is spectacular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2021 at 10:46 PM, jack c. said:

thank you.what dynamics/effects do ya use?jack c.

Hi Jack

i use compressors mainly from Arturia,  Sonnox Oxford Envolution (a sort of transient designer) and reverbs from Valhalla - occasionally i use XLN Audio's Drum Shaper

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

👍's, big 👍's

t

lef my comments over ta utube, y'all should too...........................................................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

i use compressors mainly from Arturia,  Sonnox Oxford Envolution (a sort of transient designer) and reverbs from Valhalla - occasionally i use XLN Audio's Drum Shaper

thanks mate.jack c.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2021 at 1:16 PM, Wookiee said:

Oooooh squelchy funky bass now that is always a good place to start. Nice Touch of strangled guitar.

As ever Nigel you pass the mark with your production skills.

I like.

Wookie

Thanks so much, glad you enjoyed it

Cheers

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice one Nigel - I really dig that funky bass. I like that vocalist as well. Cool tune - the mix sounds pro to my ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2021 at 4:58 AM, David Sprouse said:

loved the jaco bass.  Really great build up from the intro to the first verse.  refrain has much energy and your voice is spectacular.

Hi David - thanks so much for the kind comments - i should just say its not me singing, its our vocalist Gina - you really wouldn't want to hear my singing voice!!!!

On 4/20/2021 at 4:32 PM, DeeringAmps said:

👍's, big 👍's

t

lef my comments over ta utube, y'all should too...........................................................................

tom - really appreciate your support and so glad you liked it

cheers

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2021 at 4:30 AM, Ruralrocker2010 said:

Mix sounds great. Song didn't really catch my attention, but all the parts sound quite professional.

Hi - that's great - we all have different tastes but i really wanted to say thank you for taking the time to have a listen and make a comment - really appreciate that

Keep well

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...