Posted (edited)

Here is my new song, "Love is Love"

Hope you like Cakewalk peeps! (Still a work in progress)  😁🎶 

Edited by RexRed
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Awww, thanks for the hate, you are awesome Andrew. 💝 

Edited by RexRed

Yep, like this a lot . . . right up there with your usual quality standard. Simple and effective. Your vocals are always great, and an excellent job with the harmonies !

. . . since you're still working on this one, well, I'm hearing cellos . . . but that's just me, I love cellos in songs like this.

• Like 1

Working on it right now will add a cello thanks for the suggestion Noynekker. :)

Rex , Great song and subject matter. I thought the harmony was Fantastic and really fills it out. My only suggestion at this point is to move the main melody finger picked guitar to the left side of the mix (if it's Only going to be on one side). ? The electric comes in on the right then it seems you've automated a pan towards the center still leaving it a little lacking on the left.  Enjoyed it ..   mark

Beautiful song Rex with beautiful sentiments.  Your vocals are terrific as are the BGV's and harmonies.

RexRed . . . you've added some things to this since I listened to it last week, and it's really come together as a great song, a great arrangement, and a great mix . . . so glad I stopped by again !

Thank you for the beautiful comments!!! You are  awesome, I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and leave your comments and critiques!

Cakewalk rules! (and we all here know it) 😊

RR great vocals love the harmonies theyre so difficlut to do , I really struggle with mine so I can appriciate the hard work you `ve put in well done cheers