Noman Factory for new laptop

dahjah

So I have the bundle that came with Sonar it works on the studio PC no problem. I have new laptop and want to put them on there as well so I can mix on the laptop for mobility. How do I get them to work there, I've copied them over but looks like I need an installer?

Edited by dahjah

The recommendation has not changed since the first release of Cakewalk by BandLab...

To take advantage of plug-ins bundled with SONAR install SONAR before installing Cakewalk by BandLab.

There is a lengthy thread about performing a fresh install of SONAR+CbB and nothing has changed the thread

The key is to know what must to be installed in order and what happens if the install order is not followed. 

The condensed version is

advanced install using minimal installation of 64bit X2+X2a to get V-Vocal (there is an video in the thread about this)

install at least the 64bit Platinum program

install CbB

That is it for the items to install in order. Installing out of order usually means the most recent version of shared utilities is overwritten. The quick fix is uninstall and reinstall CbB.

At your leisure and in no particular order run the 64bit Platinum plug-in installers and use the advanced install option for 64bit X3 and older as needed to pick up older plug-ins.