Back on Hiatus

cclarry

My theory is Larry is at Grammy awards tonight. He is ghost writer for some of the biggest bands and needs next three weeks to recover from all the partying.  He posts deals to give back to the little people.  One can dream :)

So hasn’t been a full day and I’m bored.  When is Larry coming back? Hehe

• Haha 3

Now I am in a real dilemma. I have two Waves plugins in my cart at Everyplugin.com, but because Larry isn't here, I'm unable to pull the trigger as Larry hasn't posted about the sale with a message that says a code or no code available. Larry, we need you back soon!!!

No offense to everyone else here -- this really is a great forum with lots of great people. But the deals subforum really isn't the same without @cclarry. He truly is unreplaceable. Larry, at least when you return, you can read this thread to realize how much you were missed!

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Hatstand said:

Mastercard, Visa and Paypal Credit just contacted me to see if I knew when Larry was coming back!

When Mastercard, Visa and Paypal's algorithms detect that he's in KY, they automatically lay off 2% of their workforce worldwide.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, paulo said:

Three words that are always followed by an insult..😀

The phrase is OFTEN followed by an insult, not always followed by an insult. Case in point, if you read what I wrote, it was followed by a compliment and another compliment with no insults.  Both sincere. I really do appreciate this group, that's why I stick around. But Larry is the driving force behind the deals forum.

30 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

The phrase is OFTEN followed by an insult, not always followed by an insult. Case in point, if you read what I wrote, it was followed by a compliment and another compliment with no insults.  Both sincere. I really do appreciate this group, that's why I stick around. But Larry is the driving force behind the deals forum.

No offense, but...

Your avatar is cool! :)

• Like 2