Headphone suggestions please

Mesh

46 minutes ago, craigb said:

If it's alright with all the cool kids, I'll just keep using my Sennheiser HD 202's every day.  They work great and can be had for around $58. 😉

What cool kids? In the CH?  ha    haha     HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On 4/3/2019 at 6:40 AM, synkrotron said:

And, besides, the M50X has a removable cable, which I think is essential.

21 hours ago, paulo said:

I've seen a few say that, but I have no idea why it matters - they don't work without it.

Well considering I have a cat that likes to chew on cables and I can't hide my headphones one easily I think it is essential 😉
And no I'm not getting  rid of the cat :)

Edited by InstrEd
typo

Put a cable on the cat? 😀

(Ok, useful comment:  Try spraying bitter apple on your cables, that should stop the chewing.)

Edited by craigb
Why do we have to use Reason for editing on a Cakewalk forum???
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, synkrotron said:

Well, I suppose I must agree, seeing that I've had my DT-250's and KNS-8400's for a total of twenty years and not once have I had to replace the cable :D

But, you don't have a cat do you?

(with teeth) :o

• Like 1

Update: Got my M50x's and happy with them (a bit bass heavy). They're not as good/clear as my Ultrasone 750's, but very useable. I'll still look into getting my 750's fixed, but for now will get back on the DAW and start recording. Thanks again for the suggestions......do with this thread as you please. :D

29 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Update: Got my M50x's and happy with them (a bit bass heavy). They're not as good/clear as my Ultrasone 750's, but very useable. I'll still look into getting my 750's fixed, but for now will get back on the DAW and start recording. Thanks again for the suggestions......do with this thread as you please. :D

The highlighted text above will NOT stop NagBap however! 😆