whoisp

STUMPERS! Start of the DAW awakening!!!

Friends beach resort that asked me to do a theme tune for a laugh.. he actually loves it.... 

I call Portland men stumpies for not unobvious reasons.   For some reason your video wouldn't play, just got the spinning circle.

Edited by David Sprouse
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

I call Portland men stumpies for not unobvious reasons.   For some reason your video wouldn't play, just got the spinning circle.

Try refresh its youtube or your system lagging 

Wow, the next time I need a few guitarists I should try to find aliens. I have no idea how you made the cartoon video but I like it.

I can see why he liked it. Nice!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2021 at 8:49 PM, Starise said:

Wow, the next time I need a few guitarists I should try to find aliens. I have no idea how you made the cartoon video but I like it.

I can see why he liked it. Nice!

I did the animation, took me ages. I could do better and higher quality but takes so long.  However i do like doing animation and music

Cool!!!!  I love it.  The music was very well done and the video creative and fun. 

Just one question ---- how, do those aliens play guitars so well with only three fingers?? 

• Haha 1

Well I´m stumped on how you did such a great video , the whole thing was really  good , great guitars   ``you gorra have some´´ 

• Like 1

Brilliant! Loved everything about it. As someone who's in the middle of animating our next song I can appreciate the work that's gone into this. When's your next one coming out?????? 😀

• Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 7:40 PM, freddy j said:

Cool!!!!  I love it.  The music was very well done and the video creative and fun. 

Just one question ---- how, do those aliens play guitars so well with only three fingers?? 

they have special powers lol

On 2/18/2021 at 7:55 AM, Paul Bush said:

Well I´m stumped on how you did such a great video , the whole thing was really  good , great guitars   ``you gorra have some´´ 

you gorra have some lol ... i need to try that red horse beer 

On 2/18/2021 at 10:12 AM, Peter C said:

Brilliant! Loved everything about it. As someone who's in the middle of animating our next song I can appreciate the work that's gone into this. When's your next one coming out?????? 😀

Mysterious vibe was my last song... ive not done any animation since, takes to long and still learning Cakewalk

What a pleasant surprise!  This is so different and clever that I'm in awe.  It's very professional and polished and deserving of a large audience.  A+

• Thanks 2

On 2/26/2021 at 4:29 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

What a pleasant surprise!  This is so different and clever that I'm in awe.  It's very professional and polished and deserving of a large audience.  A+

Thanx, I've done about 6 tracks now with Cakewalk, working on doing something very different at the moment, mix bag of tricks type vibe

On 2/18/2021 at 10:12 AM, Peter C said:

Memorise The Protocol i put on here today, different vibe but still fun...