United Plugins Orbitron

cclarry

Orbitron - The Revolution in Modulation 

This multi-FX modulation plugin can be used to breathe life onto your instruments with subtle organic
variations, fatten up your synth sounds with rich evolving unisons or create out of this world rhythmical
spinning resonances for complete creative chaos.

Grab the Intro Price - 78% off

Orbitron is compatible with major VST/AAX/AU DAW applications on both Windows and macOS. The price is set to €129. But you may grab the intro price which gives you €100 off - €29 off until March 7. A fully working trial version available. 

Buy now €129/€29

https://unitedplugins.com/Orbitron/

22 minutes ago, antler said:

The only problem with watching anything that @Simeon Amburgey reviews is that each product ends up looking like so much fun that it turns the GAS up to 11 :)

By any chance Simeon, have you used any of United Plugins' FireSonic plugins?

Well, since we are talking about GAS, I hesitate to mention anything from FireSonic to keep from self-combusting. 😎
No seriously, I have not tried these plugins yet. In the past I have really kept the focus on instrument libraries and only recently have started looking into ways to feature effects plugins.

I can tell you however, that I have already been playing around with Orbitron, and it reminds me of some of the OUTPUT Plugins that have the XY control and zones.

Using Unify I have been able to insert it as an effect and Link Parameter mapped the Satellite control to my SL88 Grand's XY Joystick, which is a lot of fun. I love to get some sort of hands on control when working with anything that has multiple zones.

So UNIFY is not an audio host/chainer per se so it is restricted to inserting the effects in relationship to whatever synth plugin you have on the Unify layer, still very impressive what you can do.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Well, since we are talking about GAS, I hesitate to mention anything from FireSonic to keep from self-combusting. 😎
No seriously, I have not tried these plugins yet. In the past I have really kept the focus on instrument libraries and only recently have started looking into ways to feature effects plugins.

I can tell you however, that I have already been playing around with Orbitron, and it reminds me of some of the OUTPUT Plugins that have the XY control and zones.

Using Unify I have been able to insert it as an effect and Link Parameter mapped the Satellite control to my SL88 Grand's XY Joystick, which is a lot of fun. I love to get some sort of hands on control when working with anything that has multiple zones.

So UNIFY is not an audio host/chainer per se so it is restricted to inserting the effects in relationship to whatever synth plugin you have on the Unify layer, still very impressive what you can do.

So, as an Unify user, you're telling me that I should invest 29 Euros to get Orbitron?

18 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

So, as an Unify user, you're telling me that I should invest 29 Euros to get Orbitron?

Not necessarily, I was just experimenting with the possibility of seeing if I could use Unify to do to, the XY function of Orbitron. That is one of the limitations I see with a lot of audio plugins that offer transformative or morphing capabilities, I would love to see more MIDI potential baked into them and Unify is a very useful bridge to do those types of things.

I would say that you can try the Orbitron Demo to see how you like the sound. I was playing around with it pushing Rhodes and Acoustic piano through it, some pretty freaky stuff. 😎

Another dream for Unify is to create some sort of audio input so it could be used as a hybrid audio/MIDI processor 😳