Sign in to follow this  
Starise

Nomad's Land

I started out making  a symphony a few days back. Came back to it. When I listened again I didn't like anything about it. I threw the whole things away. Then I made a heavier beat centric thing and it sort of came to it's end. I still have it if you want to hear it. 

Last night I simply put together two instruments. A guitar and a flute and for me it worked.

• Like 5

simply beautiful.break up spots here and there for different sound pictures.like another instrument  so there are breaks in flute playing.maybe a angelique voice?jack c.

• Like 1

Sometimes less is more and that works very well here. I like the moody Celtic sound that you captured. Very nice.

• Like 1

I liked the mood of this composition - quite a pleasant listen. I thought the flute sounded really cool in this.

No crits on the mix - it has depth and separation between the guitars and flute (I listened through my headphones).

• Like 2

Love this .. I had this on while I was playing  'Skyrim'..  such a peaceful bit'o'music .thanks and well done.

Steve

• Like 1

Thanks to all for listening and comments.

My apologies in getting back so late to respond.

• Like 1

Like this a lot -- a modern take on a Renaissance ballad. Quite haunting.  The only thing that caught my ear was the flute being a bit uneven in loudness and dropping down behind the guitar at a few points. 

What libraries did you use for this, Starise?

Edited by Amicus717
  • Like 2