Thiago Garcia

Cakewalk crashing when I use the TTS-1 synthesizer for instruments

Whenever I try to play a track, which makes use of the TTS-1 synthesizer in Cakewalk, I face a serious problem, Cakewalk presents a fatal error, and if it closes abruptly, if someone knows how to solve it, please help me, this is killing me, because I would love to use TTS-1 without any problems. I'll leave a picture of the error in the attachment.

IMG_20190323_214127662[19].jpg

Edited by Thiago Garcia

See the thread immediately below yours. This is an ongoing problem for some users. I have given up on it. I don't really need it as I have various libraries which are much better anyway. It could be Cake is loading an earlier version which is not compatible. So make sure it is loading the latest one that came with CbB.

Hi:)

I have not used TTS-1 it for longer time, but now I found out that it crashes immediately, when I try to write staff in the PRV. Crash without notification!

So I tried Scooks  "Light Load", but no effort. Then I searched for the dlls and found 3 of them.

C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared DXi\TTS-1

G:\Cakewalk Content\Shared DXi\TTS-1

G:\vstplugins_64\

I (after backing up) deleted the 2 ones in Partition G and after that no crashes anymore! 

Maybe that helps.

Bassman.