29 Things To Stop Buying in 2021

kitekrazy

6 hours ago, Starise said:

For eggs - Did you ever use one a microwave egg cooker?  1 minute and you have two cooked eggs. No grease. 

I'm not really a microwave person, the only thing the microwave gets used for is to reheat coffee, tea and milo that has gone cold because I didn't drink it in time.

7 hours ago, Tezza said:

Good point! I have a similar situation as I am sure many do but we can learn from the cooking example, your music needs to be both "cooked" and "served". you have to pick one of the "recipes" that you have and bring it to fruition one at a time, then you will both cook and serve more songs. More of your recipes need to make it on to the plate. Otherwise you risk overwhelming listeners with half baked songs.

Listeners?  😃

16 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

And you're modest too!

I kinda thought it but you were bold enough to say it lol. To me old music sounds like old music because  it's old music.:D Yes it's a smiley face. You have a problem with that? Oh boy I hope Bruno isn't taking this serious.

On 1/27/2021 at 12:20 PM, Starise said:

I kinda thought it but you were bold enough to say it lol. To me old music sounds like old music because  it's old music.:D Yes it's a smiley face. You have a problem with that? Oh boy I hope Bruno isn't taking this serious.

Well, that's not what I said, but let's go with that. Look at that music, all flaccid and wrinkly, forgetting sections and reminiscing the time it was top 40...

I like old music (partial sampling): Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Prokofiev, Dvorak, Shostakovitch, Ellington, Count Basie, Andrews Sisters, Sinatra, Stan Getz, Stanley Turrentine, Jimmy Smith, Mark Murphy, Bobby Bland, Celia Cruz, King Curtis, Lester Young, Elvis Preslay, Beach Boys, Aretha Franklin, Beatles, Kinks, Zombies, Jethro Tull, Zeppelin, Santana, Queen, Aerosmith, Prince, Springsteen, Diana Krall, Eliane Elias, Alicia Keys, Amy Winehouse,  Eva Cassidy, Emily Remler, Ariana Grande, and some newer ones that will be old in a few years.

Actually, there are only two kinds of music: (1) Music that I like and (2) Music made for somebody else.

Insights and incites by Notes