Night Vision Album Completed

Keith Wilby

Hi all, I hope it's OK to post this but I'll understand if it gets removed.

My new album "Night Vision", completed exclusively using CbB, is now hosted on Bandlab and Bandcamp:

https://www.bandlab.com/wilbyforce/albums/7e667cd2-855d-eb11-a607-0004ffd347fb
https://keithwilby.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Many of the songs I posted on here first and I've acted on a lot of the advice given, so thanks to everyone who listened and offered their opinion. It should also start appearing on Spotify, iTunes etc next week sometime.

Thanks.

Edited by Keith Wilby
  • Great Idea 2

17 hours ago, jack c. said:

bring up spoken word.good job recording.voices need some re-doing/tuning or sing them again and blend together.jack c.

I won't be making changes as it's now released, but out of curiosity, what "spoken word" do you mean and why on earth would I need to "re-doing/tuning or sing them again and blend together" any vocals? That's how I sing I'm afraid. It doesn't get any better and I'm not going to falsify my work with auto tuning.

what "spoken word" do you mean

there is a part that sounded like you were talking.

and why on earth would I need to "re-doing/tuning or sing them again and blend together" any vocals?

because parts are out of tune not a 440.so ya sang 1 part then sing another part to make fuller voice and some of the out of tuneness will blend together.

That's how I sing I'm afraid. It doesn't get any better and I'm not going to falsify my work with auto tuning.

this is good i was not saying auto tune!!!!!!!!!!!one trick to make a voice blend better.jack c.

• Confused 1