Studio One updated to 5.1.2

cclarry

3 hours ago, abacab said:

Yes that works if you are a Pro user.

Add "Analog Effects Collection" to your cart for $79, login to your account, at checkout you will have a coupon added that makes the total $0. Complete the purchase.

Then launch PreSonus Hub, and "Analog Effects Collection" will be added as an available install! Make sure to close Studio One before running the install!

They are then available as plugins for other DAWs.

Thanks!

16 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

That ... and the $400 dollar price tag for the Pro version. I get it, it saves pro studio's a lot of time/money, but I would have a hard time justifying spending that kind of money for my home based needs although it would be really nice to have. 

The Ultra version is on sale for $231. Check out Larry's post. 

Rocky

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GaleOm said:

I thought that they opened just Analog Effects for other DAW-s but there are also Ampire, Pedalboard and Fat Channel.

Ampire, Pedalboard, and Fat Channel have all been available as VST3 for some time via PreSonus Hub. The Analog Effects were just added.

• Thanks 1

I sometimes use the Fat Channel in Cakewalk. The effects in SO5 have been compared to top notch effects. I see them as a few steps above the factory plugins included with most DAWs IMO. I have a lot of the Waves plugins and I think they compare favorably.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Starise said:

I sometimes use the Fat Channel in Cakewalk. The effects in SO5 have been compared to top notch effects. I see them as a few steps above the factory plugins included with most DAWs IMO. I have a lot of the Waves plugins and I think they compare favorably.

I sometimes wish that PreSonus would open up their instruments in the same way. I rarely use them because they are locked to Studio One, but they seem decent. I just don't wish to waste my time learning them if they cannot be used elsewhere. Or having to replace them if I move a project to another DAW.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2