mibby

AudioGridder (FREE Plugin Host)

51 minutes ago, tom said:

Sorry I meant a screenshot of the Audiogridder server app settings...

Sure.

I left everything in its default state except the Server ID (which I did change but is not shown here in the screenshot).

image.thumb.png.865b840e94ddf71584acb463d46c49b4.png

9 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I wonder if this works in a cluster setting so you can spread the load across something like a chain of Compute Stick or Latte Panda Alpha.

I've got a Compute Stick, and it struggles with just running Windows, never mind plugins.

I bought it primarily for testing browser compatibility for a website... it's been pretty useless for anything else.

On 1/19/2021 at 2:23 PM, Keni said:

Teleport was doing this years ago. That's not quite the right name and I think it is now somehow related to our 32bit bridging software.

image.png.932e5d7a5dde001e51320882a0b68185.png

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, jesse g said:

More on AudioGridder

Hey jesse,

I watched (most of) the video but didn't hear any mention of AudioGridder. Did I miss it?

Thanks...

19 hours ago, locrian said:

Sure.

I left everything in its default state except the Server ID (which I did change but is not shown here in the screenshot).

Thanks so much! Am going to delve in again and try

18 hours ago, User 905133 said:

image.png.932e5d7a5dde001e51320882a0b68185.png

Yeah Teleport free now too, It's one I use atm, reliable and works well, shame its only 32bit though with 32bit plugins (I had to use old Acustica 32bit plugin installers)

On 1/20/2021 at 7:04 PM, msmcleod said:

I've got a Compute Stick, and it struggles with just running Windows, never mind plugins.

I bought it primarily for testing browser compatibility for a website... it's been pretty useless for anything else.

Well, the lastest build of Windows 10 for ARM has x86 emulation. Raspberry Pi 4 cluster, maybe?

On 1/20/2021 at 5:16 PM, jesse g said:

More on AudioGridder

I listened - it seems like the drums were behind???  Is it just me?

7 hours ago, Max Arwood said:

I listened - it seems like the drums were behind???  Is it just me?

Sounds like the the piano isn't quantised, and with the strings so loud it's hard to hear the transients of the piano... so I'd put it down to the drummer trying to cope with working out the tempo!

just to chime in again and update my earlier frustrations. Somebody mentioned on KVR that the RDP that I was using to access remote machine is not supported in AudioGridder and to switch to VNC. I did and now it works great, very pleased 😁

Edited by tom