How can I install third party vst presets?

Wingmar

Depends on the synth. The .lsp extension is not a common VST plug-in extension like .fxp and .fxb. Likely the presets must be managed by the plug-in itself. It may help to know which plug-in uses the files. The .lsp extension is often used for LISP files.

22 minutes ago, scook said:

Depends on the synth. The .lsp extension is not a common VST plug-in extension like .fxp and .fxb. Likely the presets must be managed by the plug-in itself. It may help to know which plug-in uses the files. The .lsp extension is often used for LISP files.

The synth is Lord of the Springs, by Taron.  The vst doesn't have an setup (You've install it manually), and I did not found information about the installation of the presets.  Well... I'll keep searching information. About it.

Downloaded the 64bit VST from http://www.taron.de/lots/index.html

Following the readme.rtf I copied the LordOfTheSpringsV2 folder from the zip into C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins.

The presets are in a folder below C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins\LordOfTheSpringsV2.

The presets are managed by the plug-in itself. The up arrow loads banks and presets. The down arrow saves presets and banks . I did not see any .lsp files but there are regular fxb banks in the presets folder. This video shows the installation and then the plug-in loading a couple of  preset banks.

tFZVmoP.gif

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, scook said:

Downloaded the 64bit VST from http://www.taron.de/lots/index.html

Following the readme.rtf I copied the LordOfTheSpringsV2 folder from the zip into C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins.

The presets are in a folder below C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins\LordOfTheSpringsV2.

The presets are managed by the plug-in itself. The up arrow loads banks and presets. The down arrow saves presets and banks . I did not see any .lsp files but there are regular fxb banks in the presets folder. This video shows the installation and then the plug-in loading a couple of  preset banks.

tFZVmoP.gif

OMG. Thank you it works!