Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

PA January Voucher have arrived!

I used mine within 2 minutes of getting it. VSM-3 and nvelope have been screaming at me for over a month to activate them. 

• Like 1

I am trying Soooo hard to be good. Having said that I ended up upgrading Antares harmony engine to full Avox 4.2... I know... I know ... 

I think PA may have reached my "unsubscribe" threshold. 🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Check your emails!

So what does this even look like with all the products being full retail at the moment?

I didn't get one, but bought something with each voucher they sent out since the holiday mega sale....and spent money with each, not just grab freebies.  So they know I'm a sucker for vouchers.

• Like 1

The only thing a $25 voucher would be good for is getting Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor Original for $24.99,
because it's currently on sale for $49.99.  See my thread for that voucher and yes they stack...

• Like 2

haven't received neither :(

very curios to know how PA system determine who will gets voucher and who won't ?

For the first time, I received a $75 voucher which I assumed would be useless. Looked at my account though, and there was a $100 price deal on Streamliner,  So used voucher to buy it for $25.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LAGinz said:

For the first time, I received a $75 voucher which I assumed would be useless. Looked at my account though, and there was a $100 price deal on Streamliner

Me too, though I get a choice of Streamliner, or Knifonium. I said I won't get another synth, but I am leaning towards Knifonium.

4 hours ago, LAGinz said:

For the first time, I received a $75 voucher which I assumed would be useless. Looked at my account though, and there was a $100 price deal on Streamliner,  So used voucher to buy it for $25.

Nice, I've been looking at Streamliner.  My $50 voucher helps but certainly would be a no-brainer with the $75!

3 hours ago, antler said:

Me too, though I get a choice of Streamliner, or Knifonium. I said I won't get another synth, but I am leaning towards Knifonium.

Just bagged Zebra2 and Dark Zebra in the NI U-HE sale so couldn’t use it for still......another .....synth😀

Tried to add a 29 plugin to a 49 deal to pass the $75 threshold of the $50 voucher, but they ruined it by adding a stack discount for 2 plugins taking it just under 75. Truly useless voucher.

Sorry if it's been asked already but can vouchers be used to pay activation fees?  If so, I'd be willing to put any unused voucher to use...

17 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Sorry if it's been asked already but can vouchers be used to pay activation fees?  If so, I'd be willing to put any unused voucher to use...

Yep