daryl1968

Don't let the sun set - New original song recorded with CbB

On 1/15/2019 at 7:58 PM, cheap_guitar said:

As always, another fine tune. I'd add comments, but they'd be redundant. All I can say is bravo.

Thanks so much mate 

Nice one, Daryl.  Thoroughly enjoyed it. A great lyric combined with charmingly whacky musical elements and flawless performances and production quality that made for effortless listening all the way through.

You've got "quirky pop" down to a tee and your vocal tone is perfect for the music! I always enjoy your compositions...this is the kind of pop that should be making the rounds, not the current "pop". If nothing else you have a fan here 😊

Bill

On 1/18/2019 at 8:34 PM, David Baay said:

Nice one, Daryl.  Thoroughly enjoyed it. A great lyric combined with charmingly whacky musical elements and flawless performances and production quality that made for effortless listening all the way through.

Thanks so much David. Much appreciated. 

On 1/19/2019 at 6:13 PM, Cookie Jarvis said:

You've got "quirky pop" down to a tee and your vocal tone is perfect for the music! I always enjoy your compositions...this is the kind of pop that should be making the rounds, not the current "pop". If nothing else you have a fan here 😊

Bill

Very kind words. Thanks a lot Bill. 

On 1/19/2019 at 8:38 PM, James G said:

See, it's not just me that loves it 😉 Very cool stuff mate.

Thanks me old mucker. 

Another terrific  song Daryl  --  great composition, lyrics, performance and spot on mix.  How do you do it???

On 2/1/2019 at 5:08 PM, freddy j said:

Another terrific  song Daryl  --  great composition, lyrics, performance and spot on mix.  How do you do it???

Thanks a lot Freddy. Not sure what 'it' is :)

On 2/21/2019 at 3:13 PM, freddy j said:

It is consistency --- of course.  You are constantly putting out such good stuff. :)

You're not so shabby yourself mate :)

A very pro performance and production.....everything was excellent (Imo, radio ready track mate). Sorry for being late to the party.

Cheers Staypress!!!

On 3/4/2019 at 4:09 PM, Mesh said:

A very pro performance and production.....everything was excellent (Imo, radio ready track mate). Sorry for being late to the party.

Cheers Staypress!!!

Thanks a lot Mesh my bruvver from anuvver muvver.