• 2 months later...
On 1/23/2021 at 2:06 PM, Brian Walton said:

So this is one of my favorite and most used themes.  I made some mods to it (not to make it "better" just more in line with how I like to work).

So thanks to @Colin Nicholls  for the Flat White Theme that inspired @John Paul Anthony Dela Cruz to create AFUI 1.5 theme that I've created a few tweaks to.  So it isn't really a new theme, just a slight variation

2021.04 compatible.

Main idea of changes that I made:

• Remove lots of the word clutter (pro-channel, Effects, Sends, I/O, Performance, gain/pan) - where any experienced user already knows where these are.  
  • Change FX active/inactive button in track and console view.  I went for the traditional green is on, red is off type of look.
  • Adjusted the color of at least one of the faders

Just posting if anyone finds the variation interesting of an already brilliant theme created by someone else.  

image.thumb.png.87b777e6132d56073e901d37b8a4419c.png

AFUI 1.5 - BW Pro_2021-04.sth 613.5 kB · 0 downloads

Updated my modification of this for 2021-04 compatibility.  This has turned into my most used theme.  

AFUI 1.5 - BW Pro_2021-04.sth

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rico Putra said:

after update 2021.04, i get notice that this themes is not compatible...

I had error when I was using my file name 01, but I've tried this 04 file on two computers after the 04 upgrade without any error thus far. 

I'd try switching to a different theme and them back to this one and see if the problem goes away.  

I can confirm it works as this icon wasn't even a part of 01

image.png.fc321aaf10754b17dc283f47b443c4a1.png

AFUI 1.5 - BW Pro_2021-04.sth

20 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I had error when I was using my file name 01, but I've tried this 04 file on two computers after the 04 upgrade without any error thus far. 

I'd try switching to a different theme and them back to this one and see if the problem goes away.  

image.png.fc321aaf10754b17dc283f47b443c4a1.png

AFUI 1.5 - BW Pro_2021-04.sth 613.5 kB · 0 downloads

okay, i will try it.... thx.. cheers..

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

image.png

In the image you supplied the ProChannel tab is almost invisible, so there's most likely some image size issue in this theme update.

Edited by Canopus

• 2 months later...