Been working for a while now on porting the popular ORCHESTOOLS ONE library for sampletank3 to dedicated VST instruments. Thus the ORCHESTOOLS SECTIONS | FREE PUBLIC ORCHESTRA idea was born. It is comprised of 4 virtual instruments built on the same Versilian Studios VSCO 2 Community Edition sample library.

The first three instruments - ORCHESTOOLS | STRINGS, ORCHESTOOLS | BRASS and ORCHESTOOLS | WINDS cover, as their name suggests, specific sections of the orchestra. Each has 4 layers in which different samplemaps can be loaded to create various sounds and textures  and each layer can be independently edited with plenty of controls for amplitude, filtering, LFO and ENVELOPE modulation, dynamics and effects. All of them feature a preset library with over 100 factory presets and favorite and search funcionality. The fourth instrument - ORCHESTOOLS | PERC has all mentioned features but has 6 layers and a somewhat different UI. 

The first instrument in the row is ORCHESTOOLS | STRINGS , released recently - check https://musictop69.wixsite.com/orchestools/ for download links and news! Two short teaser videos bellow demonstrate the sounds, the looks and the capabilities of ORCHESTOOLS | STRINGS instrument of the series!

Opensource and free, forever! Make Music & Love.

-

Edited by ilir bajri
  • Like 8

ORCHESTOOLS | STRINGS

the first of four...

All about strings. Four layers packed with controls, modulation and filters that can load any of the 78  samplemaps built on Versilian Studios VSCO 2 CE sample library. Violins, violas, cellos and basses and articulations like legato, pizzicato, spiccato. Two LFO's - one synced one free with standard, custom and pattern modes with editors. Convolution reverb and compression.  A library with over 150 presets to help you get starting with your orchestral works and projects. 

VST3 windows plugin, for download links visit:

https://musictop69.wixsite.com/orchestools/orchestools-two

3 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

@ilir bajri, thank you so much for doing this. I'd also like to add that I really like your demo pieces.

Thank you. Glad you like my work and my pieces. Please send me link to your own works and if you make something with orchestools instruments.

Regards!

Great piece of work.  Both Strings and Brass working well and sounding good. Thankyou very much.

Steve

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve_B said:

Great piece of work.  Both Strings and Brass working well and sounding good. Thankyou very much.

Steve

Thank you Steve. Glad you like them. Enjoy!

Posted (edited)

ORCHESTOOLS | WINDS - the third instruments of the ORCHESTOOLS | SECTIONS - Free Public Orchestra Project is released. 

For download links go to orchestools website and scroll down to orchestools winds sections and download vst3plugin and samples archive. You can also download source files for HISE platform in case you like to compile the instrument yourself.

Free and Opensource, for music and ❤️

888340274_OTWINDS0.thumb.jpg.a45648a8f0341d2d9094ea7411929b0e.jpg

OT WINDS 0(1).jpg

OT WINDS 0(2).jpg

OT WINDS 0(3).jpg

OT WINDS 0(4).jpg

Edited by ilir bajri