InstrEd

Off topic. Sad news

A good friend of ours passed away this morning. She was  scared to go to the hospital months ago when she wasn't feeling right because of Covid-19 and when she finally went to the ER 3 days ago she was admitted to the hospital. This morning she passed away in the hospital.  Please don't put off going to see a doctor if you are not doing well.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

My wife was trying to have her see a doctor but she just wouldn't go in.    All of us that know her are  saddened.  She  always said she wants a party type funeral and that isn't going to happen with Covid :( 

Thanks all

My condolences to yours and her families.

This is exactly what happened to my friend's downstairs neighbor.  I found out a couple of weeks ago that someone I knew very well was found dead of an apparent suicide...  Sucks... 

We went to the church service with all the social distancing in place.  Very few attended which was understandable. The Church  life-streamed the service and my MIL watched it as she also was close to her. She said there were over 220 watching the service. That made me feel good as she was such a loving person.  We will miss her dearly.

RIP