Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

Newfangled Audio Generate

i bought that. right up my alley. big bucla fan. but the interface on this is much more intuitive to use.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

I had it in the shopping cart when price was lower, but then someone called and I had to step away from my computer. When I later clicked "continue" the price had gone up again. Bummer. ☹️

• Sad 1

I think that must have been a mistake - it's only been out a couple of months. Think I paid $100 intro price and that was an 'upgrade' price too

I could get it for $75 with the Groove3 perks, but that's still almost twice as much. It's funny how the brain readjusts. Now anything over $40 is going to be too much. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

if you have punctuate, you can upgrade for $69 at Eventide during $99 sale. Not as good as Larry’s deal but less than current sale price.

• Like 1

Are the plugins in the Elevate bundle still good today? I have often thought about getting them but I'm suspicious about the fixed bands. Having the bundle would qualify me for crossgrade, though I'm not yet sure how much that would be.

2 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

Are the plugins in the Elevate bundle still good today? I have often thought about getting them but I'm suspicious about the fixed bands. Having the bundle would qualify me for crossgrade, though I'm not yet sure how much that would be.

it's ok but - at this price ......

• Like 1

I thought I had missed this killer deal on Generate but thanks to @cclarry 's post on the Elevate Bundle I checked the price of Generate on Thomann and to my surprise it is currently £36! 

Not quite as good as the Best service price but close enough for me as I am on a synth binge and Generate has such a unique sound.

https://www.thomann.de/gb/eventide_generate.htm 

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Pseudopop said:

Holy sheet music! A million thanks, ZincT!

*does a little happy dance*

🤣👍🎅🏻

• Like 1

generate is amazing

(was gonna say "generate is great" but it sounded like the opening to a bad poem)

• Like 1