Jump to content
GlowflixGlower

Drum addons not working?

Recommended Posts

I just downloaded two different addons for a song of mine, and they aren't appearing in any tab. Does anyone know how to fix this?



First Addon: https://producergrind.com/blogs/blog/free-lofi-hip-hop-drum-kit-asparagus-lofi-snares-percs-808s-more

Second Addon: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1267oypxy9ayfwa/PeeJay_-_Volume_I_%2528Drum_Kit%2529.zip/file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GlowflixGlower said:

How do I play it in a sampler?

 

you load a sampler vst instrument into cakewalk and then load the samples into the sampler (rather than directly into the track)

but it does seem like you might need to take a step back and figure out some basics? (no offence)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pwalpwal said:

you load a sampler vst instrument into cakewalk and then load the samples into the sampler (rather than directly into the track)

but it does seem like you might need to take a step back and figure out some basics? (no offence)

Yeah, I just started using cakewalk and I would like to learn how to use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

coolio, we all start somewhere, you'll find lots of tutorials/videos on the webz, advise to start with some basics using the included instruments - -does the bandlab version still include the "session drummer" vst? (couldn;t find the included instruments info on the bandlab site, and the old cake site is , er, old)

good luck, have fun, there's so much to play with :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Session Drummer is not included in CbB

The Studio Instruments suite is included with CbB and SI-Drums is part of it.

There are several free drum samplers available on the web are mentioned in this thread

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, pwalpwal said:

does the bandlab version still include the "session drummer" vst? (couldn;t find the included instruments info on the bandlab site, and the old cake site is , er, old)

The included plug-ins are listed in the current documentation (which is on the old site)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, scook said:

Session Drummer is not included in CbB

The Studio Instruments suite is included with CbB and SI-Drums is part of it.

There are several free drum samplers available on the web are mentioned in this thread

 

Wait, so could I add the samples into one of those session drummers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scook said:

The included plug-ins are listed in the current documentation (which is on the old site)

i only checked the "feature list" on the old site before looking on the new one, i think they would benefit by updating the new site with a similar feature list :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GlowflixGlower said:

ah alright i see that, but i don't think those drums fit the vibe to the song i wanted to make

Spend some time playing with the free drum samplers in the thread linked above

They may even include some usable sounds.

Of course, there are commercial options but the freebies are a great way to learn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GlowflixGlower said:

Wait, so could I add the samples into one of those session drummers?

Yes, the link I provided has several free drum synths.

They are all sample based and include some samples with the plug-ins and can load other samples as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, scook said:

Yes, the link I provided has several free drum synths.

They are all sample based and include some samples with the plug-ins and can load other samples as well.

alright, ill try my best to try some of them out

thanks for helping me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...