Your BF wishlist.

kitekrazy

For me Studio One upgrade to v5 is my main BF focus - waiting for a deal

BandinABox - new version expected after BF on the beginning of December but it will have an impact to my resources .

Venom Phrasebox - done

Forager - done

PSP InfiniStrip Fire but only if below $99

Maybe an amp from ML Audio. Still disgusted by their fake 'loyalty' voucher but they have nice distortion not piercing my ears.

The rest is pretty conditional and  depends on possible deals and wallet state.

Thinking of IK L.A. Confidential

Maybe something from Acustica , Overloud, IK... if very good deals and still anything in wallet

Also cannot exclude unexpected GAS impulses especially in reaction to nice deals... :)

• Like 2

Uad octo usb and the 10+ 3 plugins offer ...i did the maths and it s less exepensive than upgrading both computers ...

but offers on both are never synced ... i will have to buy hardware and then wait before getting plugins , and i cant buy plugins (unless somebody transfert me a card for me to buy plugins and then i transfert back lol) 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

1. Studio One 5

2. A new governor

3. Neural DSP group buy (any takers, Zo?)

4. Mercuriall?

5. Forgot about AT5 Upgrade.  OK, take #4 off.

6. SSD

Neural dsp does the 50 % thing but if a group buy can be done , i can handle it ;) 

But i really suggest to wait for Amp 5 first ...

Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro

I have a $25 coupon for Plugin Alliance that requires a minimum purchase of $35. Sandman Pro is $49. I'd go for Instant Delay, but it's only $29 and it comes with Sandman Pro anyway.

I'm hoping for Plugin Alliance to have a storewide discount so that I can shave a little bit more off.

• Like 1