Option Not to Copy Articulations in Paste Special

Michael Warren

Quite often I will copy a track or duplicate to use with another instrument. I'll usually use Paste Special. I'd like to see a checkbox similar to events that would allow me not to copy the articulation track. That would save me quite a bit of time. For example, a flute track copied to a Bass Clarinet and transposed down. I wouldn't have to delete all of the articulations I entered in the flute track.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Warren said:

Quite often I will copy a track or duplicate to use with another instrument. I'll usually use Paste Special. I'd like to see a checkbox similar to events that would allow me not to copy the articulation track. That would save me quite a bit of time. For example, a flute track copied to a Bass Clarinet and transposed down. I wouldn't have to delete all of the articulations I entered in the flute track.

You're better off to mention it in the 2020.11 feedback thread so that they could see it now and take into consideration while they're still red-hot from working on it.

1 hour ago, Michael Warren said:

35 minutes ago, chris.r said:

You're better off to mention it in the 2020.11 feedback thread so that they could see it now and take into consideration while they're still red-hot from working on it.

Just of the bet here:Cant this be done with Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C in the current PRV instrument and then Ctrl+V in the newly created track? Without the Articulations being copied? Just a random question. 

1 hour ago, Will_Kaydo said:

Just of the bet here:Cant this be done with Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C in the current PRV instrument and then Ctrl+V in the newly created track? Without the Articulations being copied? Just a random question. 

@Will_Kaydo this has been already answered here: 

Edited by chris.r