steve@baselines.com

Physical Speed - Private Lightning

Eons ago, I was a founding member of a band called Private Lightning.  We were lucky enough to put out one album on A&M records, but they screwed up the whole manufacturing process on it and that was that.  This was the single from that album, which I have worked on to make it much better than it was when it was released.  I hope you like it and I will release more over the next few weeks.

https://baselines.com/?p=5788

pl.png

• Like 3

Amazing work, sounds fantastic on my cheapo phone buds. Great performance of a great song. Looking forward to the next installments!

• Like 1

It sounds like you played very well together and had some fun. I thought the harmony was great. I don't know what the damage was , but you fixed it.    Enjoyed ...   mark

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mark skinner said:

It sounds like you played very well together and had some fun. I thought the harmony was great. I don't know what the damage was , but you fixed it.    Enjoyed ...   mark

Thanks a lot Mark - it was a lot of work, but it was an incredibly fun and rewarding period of time as well.

Cool song Steve - the song gave me an early 80s new wave vibe - maybe it's the mix that gave me that impression.

I enjoyed the listen - well done.

• Like 1

I'm glad I finally got here!  This takes me back to a time when music seemed fresh and adventurous.  I would have bought this album in a heartbeat!  Keep em coming!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

I'm glad I finally got here!  This takes me back to a time when music seemed fresh and adventurous.  I would have bought this album in a heartbeat!  Keep em coming!

Thanks Lynn!

• Like 1