Spitfire Audio Abbey Road ONE | First Improv Featuring Unify

Well, I am simply blown away by this library so far, it is a lot of fun.
So tonight after downloading and getting the plumbers out of the house I thought; why not put a huge stack together in Unify and see what I come up with. Well here you go, all playing live and just following where the sounds were taking me.
Again this was so much fun and huge thanks to @Spitfire Team for starting us on this new and exciting journey.

Buckle Up and Enjoy!

• Like 2

On 11/6/2020 at 7:19 AM, ZincT said:

That sounds great, nice work and a superb Unify stack @Simeon Amburgey  

It sounds almost like something that would be put together in DAW never mind played live.

Send it to John Lehmkuhl and I'm sure he will be impressed!

Thanks so much, and I tagged John in the video ;^)
It seems that most of my recent videos has Unify show up in one way or another.
With the 1.2 update they have pushed Unify into an entirely new level.
Unify makes the amazing sounds in Abbey Road ONE so much fun to play.

All the best!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Thanks so much, and I tagged John in the video ;^)
It seems that most of my recent videos has Unify show up in one way or another.
With the 1.2 update they have pushed Unify into an entirely new level.
Unify makes the amazing sounds in Abbey Road ONE so much fun to play.

All the best!

I have just got Omnisphere so I am slightly overwhelmed at the moment with Unify 1.2 and Omnisphere! So much to explore. They also integrate so nicely. 

John mentioned you in the livestream last night around 44 minutes and there's another one tonight. 

Thanks again for your brilliant showcases 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZincT said:

I have just got Omnisphere so I am slightly overwhelmed at the moment with Unify 1.2 and Omnisphere! So much to explore. They also integrate so nicely. 

John mentioned you in the livestream last night around 44 minutes and there's another one tonight. 

Thanks again for your brilliant showcases 👍

I really need to update my version of Omnisphere, I cannot believe what they have been doing with the updates.

I will also have to go back and check the livestream, I was browsing through it after I did my livestream. Seems like me and John overlap livestreams sometimes.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Hey Simeon.  I have this livestream in my youtube que and looking forward to it.  There's been so much going on, in particular with keeping up with Unify, that I'm backlogged.  But that's a good thing.  It was from one of your previous livestreams where you showed Unify that lead me to discover it and buy it - so thank you for that.  It's easily VST of the year as far as I'm concerned.